Thanks to Anne, author of the quality blog “Self-Help for the Creatively Deprived” for passing this award along. Your nomination & your readership mean a lot to me! I have tweaked the rules, and will answer your questions in a separate post.
In a nutshell: The Liebster is an award given by bloggers to recognise up-and-coming blogs worth reading.
Liebster rules (bent):
- List 11 facts about yourself.
- Choose 3-5 bloggers with 200 or less followers to nominate.
- Go to each blogger’s page and let them know about the award.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- My favourite drink is Irish Breakfast Tea.
- I am a Capricorn.
- I play the ukulele, and am learning how to play the guitar.
- I was born in Kanpur, India, and came to New Zealand aged 5 months old.
- I like spiders.
- I am 162cm
- If I could be any animal, I would be a cat – lazy, demanding, and self-absorbed.
- I like the cold.
- I am a chronic hayfever sufferer.
- Babies don’t like me.
Five Blogs worth Reading:
INSPIRATION: Tales of the Borderline, written from a genuine heart with a good dose of humour.
DEEP THOUGHT: The Fistfest Vanguard, two 20-somethings with a lot of interesting musings.
VISUAL ART: Nate Thiessen Art, surreal, beautiful and strange illustrations.
FOOD: Kiwi Food Wonders, for Kiwi foodies – definitely worth visiting for mouth-watering descriptions.
FREEBIES: Kindle Mamas, free and discounted e-books hand-picked by a couple of mothers.