Skip to content
- You have to make life-changing decisions.
- You have to earn your own wage, pay your own bills, and budget (or not).
- It takes considerable effort to create and maintain friendships.
- You can’t put things off by saying, “When I grow up…”
- Self-discipline. ’nuff said.
- You get to make life-changing decisions.
- You get to choose what you spend your money on (i.e. books first, even if they sit un-read on the bookshelf for years).
- Friendships are (arguably) more cherished.
- You don’t need to put things off, ’cause you’re a grown-up.
- Autonomy. ’nuff said.