Last week in writing
- Complete: Wrote a haiku a day for Green Bay Writer’s poetry challenge!
- Incomplete: Realised beyond the shadow of a doubt that The Caretaker of Imagination needs replotting (which I wrote about here). Did a chunk of this yesterday but still have a ways to go.
- Incomplete: Haven’t thought about TCoI sequel AT ALL – this is now on the back burner.
- Completed: Wrote roughly 500 words a day, minus the weekend. That’ll do 🙂
- Completed: Journalled (almost) every day.
This week’s writing goals
- Write two more blog posts this week.
- Re-plot and re-draft The Caretaker of Imagination.
- Journal every day.
- Read every day.
Personal development foci
- Keep waking up at a reasonable time, between 7-8am.
- Practice guitar every day (which I did about half of last week)
- Be open with people when I talk to them – stop building up a brick wall.