Last week I…
- Felt the anxiety rising as I sent my manuscript out to betas.
- Outlined two novels – one is a direct sequel (Lucy’s Story), and the next will be the start of a new, but connected, series.
- Worked on my new author site, and received two lovely comments to kick-start it.
- Journalled daily.
- Did 2 sessions of yoga.
- Read every day! I’m pleased with my determination here 🙂
This week I will…
- Research and work on character development for Lucy’s Story, as well as a chapter-by-chapter breakdown (I’m definitely an outliner, albeit a flexible one).
- Make the most of the sunshine and do some walking.
- Do 3 sessions of yoga.
- Create a plan for what I need to do this year, in terms of self-publishing and $$.