A few days ago, I signed up for a Self-Confidence Course on Living Moxie (though, if you read the title of this post, you already know this). You can sign up here if you’re interested: dawnbarclay.com/self-confidence-course
These posts will explore the ideas in the course as I do them, and sometimes include the exercise I’ve done for that day. The other posts in this series can be found here.
Today’s session is about seeing ourselves with positivity, and getting on top of some of those negative self-views we looked at in Day Two.
To quote: You are to create 20 positive statements about yourself. Here are the rules:
1. You must start them with ‘I’/
2. You must make them present tense by using ‘am’, ‘feel’ etc.
3. You must include only positives ‘brilliant’, ‘awesome’, ‘wonderful.
- I am lovable, and loved.
- I feel excited.
- I am a good friend.
- I inspire others.
- I am a capable and passionate teacher.
- I am a gifted painter.
- I am a passionate, talented writer.
- I live to my potential.
- I trust my gut feelings.
- I am a lifelong learner.
- I feel content, and satisfied.
- I am confident.
- I am beautiful.
- I am intelligent.
- I feel grateful.
- I am determined.
- I am organised.
- I smile and laugh often.
- I am loving.
- I feel inspired.