So last week I did some long hours at my paid job, and while I managed to get a lot of writing in on Monday, it definitely took a toll on my productivity (and the housework). The pros? A fatter paycheck this week, and a renewed motivation for this being-an-author thing. It’s good. I like it.
- Wrote a few thousand words towards Lucy’s Story, the sequel to TCoI.
- Began revisions based on beta readers’ recommendations.
- Joined Wattpad!
This week I will:
- Complete Lucy’s Story first draft.
- Begin a serialised novel on Wattpad.
- Continue revising TCoI.
- Take it easy, and ignore the should-isms.