I’ve felt a huge lack of energy and motivation, and my people-pleasing side has been pulled in a million different directions, so my focus is to regroup.
I want to say a little shout out to Cassie, who gave me some great resources for writing my indie author business plan (which I mentioned last week, but will be writing about in depth this week – watch this space). It’s given me something to go back to and remind myself why I’m doing what I’m doing, and what my goals are. It’s a great tool for regrouping and refocussing. So glad I did it.
Last week I achieved:
- More work published on Wattpad, which I am absolutely enjoying, and starting to gain some traction with.
- Did one-and-a-half sessions of yoga.
- Did a tiny little bit of beta reading.
- Began to research cover design .
- A lot of self talk re: what I want vs. what society tells me.
This week I will:
- Do 3 sessions of yoga.
- The next Moxie Living session.
- My morning affirmations.
- At least one walk this week.
- Complete Lucy’s Story.
- Finish beta reading.