So last week I got a bit of writing done, and lots of reading! I did a little bit of catchup on my beta reading (which I am thoroughly enjoying, but need to be able to focus on when I am doing it).
I started taking B vitamins, and drinking ginseng and St John’s Wort teas, to up the energy levels. It’s partly just winter and a lack of sunshine – not that I don’t love winter, but my brain needs some Vitamin D!
So, last week, I achieved:
- A long walk round Cornwall Park. Bliss + hayfever.
- A bit of writing on Lucy’s Story, and a bit on Finding Anna.
- Making new friends on Wattpad.
- (Almost) daily affirmations, but didn’t get round to my next Living Moxie course.
- Lots of guitar and uke practice, as well as playing with others, which I’ve missed.
- Bought Anne Weiss’ vocal training CD to help with my singing – Singing for the Vocally Challenged, Curious, Confident or Cacophonous
- Three blog posts – yay!
This week, I will:
- Actually do 3ish yoga sessions!
- Another long walk.
- Actually complete Lucy’s Story.
- Catchup on all my beta reading.
- Daily affirmations, and my next Living Moxie course (which I shall blog about).
- Three blog posts.
- Choose and organise a cover artist.