Last week I was thrown off routine a bit, and I realised how anti-social I’ve been for the past couple of months. For now, a big goal is to put more time and effort into my friendships. They are important to me.
I started by visiting a friend in Cambridge, just south of Hamilton, who always helps me feel good about life. I’m blessed with friends like her – online and off – who see the bright side of life with a good dose of realism.
I also caught up with my sister this morning, and am scheduling a few coffee dates in the school holidays, whrn my schedule fits in a bit more with other people.
But this is the week that was, so let’s look at my goals.
Last week I achieved the following:
– Published a few chapters of The Caretaker of Imagination on Wattpad.
– Completed edits for The Caretaker of Imagination!
– Blogged regularly.
– Journalled not-so-regularly.
– Met up with Deb and Barbs to discuss redcarpetnz.tv.
– Voted in our 2014 elections.
My projects this week are:
– Send The Caretaker of Imagination to the editor and the illustrator.
– Calculate a realistic release date.
– Beta read! This is my big goal this week.
– Journal regularly.
– Work on social media strategy with Barbs for redcarpetnz.tv.